The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Trinity Project - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Trinity Project (/showthread.php?tid=1881)

Trinity Project - Feral Boy - 30-09-2013

I recently found this website and just had to join up. I was (like everyone here) a huge Matrix fan--although I wasn't able to keep up with MxO like I would have preferred. I was always most interested in the continuing story--especially when it touched on backstories and origins.

I had never heard of the Trinity Project/Program until today, and I would like to know as much as I can about it. How much of that storyline was actually covered in MxO before it was shut down? How much is known about it in an "official" sense? Is there some kind of summary of what Rarebit had in mind for it?

I found the MxO Story Summary PDF's that give a summary of the story up to chapter 10.3.5, but I read that the Trinity Project storyline continued on through chapter 12. Was chapter 12 originally planned on being the end of the game, and it only got to the end of chapter 10?

Any info or suggested links would be greatly appreciated!

RE: Trinity Project - Feral Boy - 01-10-2013

After posting my question, I managed to find the story summary version which includes Rarebit's notes on the originally planned ending for the game at http://www.mxosource.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page. Awesome!

RE: Trinity Project - rajkosto - 02-10-2013

I read that ages ago and still had no idea what was going on.

RE: Trinity Project - Sixxth - 02-10-2013

(02-10-2013, 09:40 AM)rajkosto Wrote: I read that ages ago and still had no idea what was going on.

Robots vs Kung Fu

RE: Trinity Project - rajkosto - 02-10-2013

And they want to kill Moshimo !

RE: Trinity Project - bitbomb - 02-10-2013

I had mixed feelings after reading those, particularly the chapters that would have taken place after the game had closed. Very interesting stuff, and would love to have seen it panned out. Really nice ideas, especially considering the later part was all being done (AFAIK) by Rarebit.

RE: Trinity Project - Sixxth - 02-10-2013

(02-10-2013, 02:27 PM)bitbomb Wrote: I had mixed feelings after reading those, particularly the chapters that would have taken place after the game had closed. Very interesting stuff, and would love to have seen it panned out. Really nice ideas, especially considering the later part was all being done (AFAIK) by Rarebit.

Yeah in a discussion I was having with Rarebit in his forum, he talks about that a little, and some other maybe interesting things...

http://smbhax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1837#p1837

RE: Trinity Project - Feral Boy - 03-10-2013

(02-10-2013, 02:53 PM)Sixxth Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 02:27 PM)bitbomb Wrote: I had mixed feelings after reading those, particularly the chapters that would have taken place after the game had closed. Very interesting stuff, and would love to have seen it panned out. Really nice ideas, especially considering the later part was all being done (AFAIK) by Rarebit.

Yeah in a discussion I was having with Rarebit in his forum, he talks about that a little, and some other maybe interesting things...

http://smbhax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1837#p1837

bitbomb, I agree that it's very interesting. I haven't finished reading all of it yet, which is taking me a little longer since I had quit the game before it was canceled and thereby missed out on a lot of the story. I think it was right around the time that Rarebit started doing the cinematics. I had been in and out of the game prior to that point, and I was losing touch with what was going on with the story. It seemed to be straying too much from what I loved about the Matrix in the first place.

Funny thing is, I'm picking it up again now years later, and now that I'm reading over all the stuff I missed, I totally love it! Can't wait to finish reading that summary.

Sixxth, I enjoyed reading your conversation with Rarebit. After I finish reading the summary, I will probably be asking him questions about it. He responded already to my first question (same one I posted here), and he seems like a really nice guy. I want to read his smbhax story to see if there are any hints of Matrix-like stuff in there.

RE: Trinity Project - Sixxth - 03-10-2013

Yeah, Rarebits a cool guy. Im not sure what you want to ask him, I suggest you surf/search his SMBH forums for matrix stuff. Hes answered a lot of stuff over the years and there is some interesting reading in there.

EDIT: just found this thread there, pretty interesting reveal about live events: http://smbhax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=167

I followed his webcomic for a while, but its hardcore sci-fi....not much matrixy stuff going on at all imo.

RE: Trinity Project - QuiDormit - 09-10-2013

I followed his comic for a long time, but I don't digest content once piece at a time. I need to consume a bunch at once, and I just don't have the time to do it.

I liked what he was doing, but yeah, it's not for Matrix fans by default.